Bottom-Line Benefits of Automation
Presented at locations around the world by ExperTune.
Demonstrate the Benefits of Automation to your Management. Learn to develop, document, and present benefits in bottom-line terms.
The student will develop practical methods to identify, achieve, and document bottom-line savings from control system improvements. This course focuses on both the technical and political realities of performance improvement. Specific techniques for reducing cost, improving production rate, and reducing risk are presented. Hands-on practice ensures that the student will be able to implement these techniques upon return to the plant environment.
- Measuring Business Performance
- How Control Systems Deliver Business Value
- Measuring Control System Performance
- Typical Control System Performance
- The Big Picture—Affecting the Process
- Methods for Quality Improvement
- Methods for Production Increase
- Methods for Cost Reduction
- Methods for Reduced Maintenance Cost
- Selling Results to Management
The cost includes course book, snacks & beverages, and lunch.